dizzy's playlist

Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 week's never enough !!!

Seriously, sekejap sgt holiday aq nih, tomorrow I'm goin back to TS, and I haven't even get to make. Time to meet shaza. Entah, dierr x nk layan aq agaknya. Still, I had a lot of fun these past few days. Got to meet my frens, got to do stuffs no one wants to know, unless if I have a secret admire, or a friend that doesn't exist. I went to taiping, the whole day today and yesterday was just about the road. Speaking bout the road, I kinda think that the road and life, ain't that different. Ure a car, the road is u're life, the gas station is u're place to stop by, which would be this world, and u're petrol/gas, would be the u're 'ibadah'. Don't u think so too ?? I was skyping with my friend these couple of days, it made me realize there's so much to talk about and so little we know. For tht, blogging is a way to increase knowledge. Cool huh ?? The Internet is a big book of everything don't u knw ?? My dad kept telling me to google something thts readable. Cuz, these days, the people only make Internet their no.1 priority cuz of social networking. I agreed with my dad, but hehh.. I'm apart of those wasters as well actually. So, m gonna try and work something out, and follow wht my dad had in mind. Now, I'm just gonna finish my spm days doing wht spm students are suppose to do.