dizzy's playlist

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've been gone too long, I forgot to tell bout all my adventures !!

Well, the first thing tht u guys gotta knw is tht I'm no more a bsd student. Nw, I'm a student in TS. No, I'm not a guy who works in time square !! I'm a student in Sekolah Menengah Teknik Sepang. Yeap, it's a boarding school, nag I have to pay my rents, just kidding. I knw, it's not tht funny, but, who cares rite ? It's my blog :D as I was suppose to write in this blog, was tht I got 4a's and 4b's. Well, it,s kinda bad, I know, but it keeps me from not staying in boarding school. It has been a while since I post something Huh ? I hope I can manage his blog and make it shine again :D nurul amirah ? Dead news, idk anymore bout her, I never cared actually. Girls in my life ? Still searching... Found one actually, but she turned me down. Huh, I knw, u feel my pain... My friends ? Still in contact, but some of them I rather not cuz their all stuck ups, with shit coming out of their ass !! My education now... Not much to tell, well, I'm taking civil engineering, and it's kinda cool actually. My life seems pretty sober nowadays. I'm not rained by emotions when looking at hayatie now, but I am still a little shy on talking to her.actually, make that a big piece !! Cuz she's an angel, and my words goes down the uvula when I see her. It's too hard just to talk to this angel !! But, my life is fine, and I have nothing more to talk about, just wishing I could have a Vespa as my ride someday.